Tuesday 9 August 2011

Skateboarding.

Photo by Wayne Maxwell.
 As a teenager I was a committed skateboarder spending most of my free time skating.With the skating also came a an appreciation for the design and manufacture.

Photo by Wayne Maxwell.
 The first boards I rode were home made, as were
the ramps we built.
The graphics and logos which came with the boards and clothing were a source of inspiration.
I have remained interested in the scene ,and now that my son has arrived at the age whereby he , with a little help from his Dad has become interested in the sport.
I have had the opportunity to start riding again.

Photo by Wayne Maxwell.
I have recently set up this board with the help of a good friend Tommy .
Bennett trucks, Abec wheels and a retro Cliff Slider deck, a real pleasure to ride, and a beautiful product.
Keep skating!

No comments:

Post a Comment