Friday 27 July 2012

Mail+More

The thing I like  most about what I do is the opportunity to continually learn.
Learning about materials, people, space or programs. This process  normally happens on the hop with me a sink or swim mentality.
Encounter an obstacle, access, learn,  jump over it and move forward with the knowledge that soon you will be repeating the process all over again.

I am currently working on a project which requires the full package, branding, interior design, product design and project management and loads of learning, just the way I like it.

Mail + More is going to be based in Hendon, North London and will be offering a variety of services to the general public as well as to the large student population in the area.
Versions of the symbol for the logo.

Various renders of the logo.

Simple and clean.

Proposed  interior.

View from the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment