Sunday 11 December 2011

Living and designing in the Cotswold's.

The contrast of the two environments could not be further apart, but as for inspiration it is a great contrast.  As I switch from one environment to the other I notice things that I have missed before, and see things from a different perspective.
I am also traveling to Poland on a regular basis which also adds to the mix of stimuli which is helping to keep my work fresh and interesting.

The Windrush winding is way through the Cotswold countryside.Photo by Wayne Maxwell.

Sunflowers in bloom, Snows Hill.Photo by Wayne Maxwell.

Lavender Snows Hill.Photo by Wayne Maxwell.

Beautiful gardens in the Cotswold's.  Photo by Wayne Maxwell.
Poppy's in bloom in the Cotswold's.  Photo by Wayne Maxwell.

Old barn Stow on the wold the Cotswold's.  Photo by Wayne Maxwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment