Monday 21 January 2013

A week in images.

Sorry this one is so late, I have been enjoying the snow with my children.
Here are some images that I captured last week.


My new project in North London, loads of bespoke furniture as well as some interior work.

Bourton-on-the-water in the Cotswold's. We have had weekend of snow which means the whole of the UK comes to a standstill. I personally love the snow(I love a bit of chaos) I have spent the whole weekend out walking in the country side around us, everything looks so fresh and barely any sound.

The Mail Plus More retail space in North London. We are nearly there, the snagging is taking longer than thought.

Branding work for Mail Plus More, this is the first time I have had an opportunity to work on a complete package for a client. It has been a steep learning curve but an interesting challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment